A-Series specialty windows are designed to be used alone to maximize a view or combined to create large combinations. Made of wood protected by fiberglass, these are our best-performing specialty windows.
Colors & Additional Information
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Rigorously tested to deliver years of smooth, reliable operation
- Fibrex material construction provides long-lasting* performance
- Durable, low-maintenance finish won’t fade, flake, blister or peel*
- Fibrex material is twice as strong as vinyl
- Weather-resistant construction for greater comfort and energy efficiency
- Weatherstripping is designed to seal out drafts, wind and water
- Variety of Low-E glass options are available to help control heating and cooling costs in any climate
- Clean, attractive corner seams
- Add style with grilles or patterned glass
ASK ABOUT COMPOSITE
THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO VINYL
2X STRONGER THAN VINYL
We developed a material that is 2x as strong as vinyl, performs better when exposed to extreme temperatures and delivers exteriors that won’t fade, flake, blister or peel. We call it Fibrex material. It’s made up of reclaimed wood fiber and PVC polymer that is fused together and is unique to Andersen.
Explore Andersen products that feature composite below.
100 SERIES – A SERIES – RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN
What Is Fibrex Material?
- A blend of 40 percent wood fiber by weight, mostly reclaimed from Andersen manufacturing processes, with 60 percent thermoplastic polymer by weight, some of which is also reclaimed.
- Blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum to help reduce heating and cooling bills.
- Reduces VOC emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required.
- Twice as strong as vinyl, so weathertight seals stay weathertight.
- Retains its stability and rigidity in all climates.
- A unique fabrication process blends the color with the Fibrex material during production for long-lasting beauty.
- Resists rot, decay and fungal growth, and won’t flake, blister, peel, pit or corrode*
- *See individual product warranties for more information.